The Reform Union Club is a public-benefit non-profit association which brings together established Bulgarian corporate and public leaders, as well as foreign executives managing companies and non-profit organisations in Bulgaria. The Club owes its origins to the “Manager of the Year” competition and includes in its membership all the finalists in the annual editions of the contest.
The main aims of the Club are:
- To promote the creation of member networks for the exchange of successful management practices and for sharing knowledge, skills and ideas;
- To pass on management know-how and experience to the younger generation of Bulgarian managers;
- To establish contact networks with representatives of the managerial profession from other countries, as well as with representatives from similar clubs abroad;
- To identify and cater for the Club members’ needs for specific management information and to provide services enabling them to build upon their previous experience;
- To develop and promote good business and corporate social investment models;
- To work toward the introduction of a national value system which would provide the basis for establishing practices – including in the legislation sphere – guaranteeing high ethical and moral standards.